If you think voice search is the latest thing, consider this:
- 90% of all information received by the brain is visual
- 62% of Gen Z and millennial consumers want visual search more than any other technology
- Pinterest processes more than 600 million visual searches per month
- The image recognition market is expected to be worth over $77 billion by 2025
- By early 2021, websites that were early adopters of visual search will increase digital commerce by 30%
A few months ago, in July, we did a blog on the wealth of information that is available in Google Analytics. Even professionals whose job it is to analyze data, have more information available from Google Analytics than is possible to digest. The problem with data is knowing what to do with it.