You send out emails announcing new products or sale events and, while email marketing is relatively inexpensive, you wonder how well it’s been working. This blog will look at why email is a great marketing and sales tool, and what companies can do to increase the effectiveness of any email campaign.
The natural course is that every generation has a period of influence before being replaced by a younger generation. Advertisers have ridden the ups and downs of this transference of influence for decades. Now, however, the biggest demographic in history is starting to exert its spending power, and companies need to be ready to cater to the quirky whims and desires of Gen Z if they want to stay profitable.
If you think voice search is the latest thing, consider this:
- 90% of all information received by the brain is visual
- 62% of Gen Z and millennial consumers want visual search more than any other technology
- Pinterest processes more than 600 million visual searches per month
- The image recognition market is expected to be worth over $77 billion by 2025
- By early 2021, websites that were early adopters of visual search will increase digital commerce by 30%