Social Media Intern
McFadden/Gavender, Inc., a national full-service advertising agency, is seeking to immediately add a university intern to its advertising team. If you plan on entering the field of advertising or marketing after graduation and would like experience with a national agency, then this is the internship for you.
Due to COVID 19, all McFadden/Gavender employees are temporarily working remotely. The successful candidate will need to have the equipment required to teleconference with other employees and with clients.
The ideal intern must show willingness to learn and have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a passion for social media. We thrive on creativity and reliability, as our clients depend on us to bring their brands to the next level. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge base and work directly with industry experts. Interns will work and learn in a team environment, reporting directly to the Social Media Director.
- Post plan creation (strong writing skills are critical)
- Short video creation (filming and editing)
- Basic graphic design
- Managing social media platforms
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok
- Public Relations – Assist with:
- Influencer search, outreach and cultivation
- Communication with influencers, editors and other industry contacts in a professional and timely manner
- Award submissions on behalf of clients
- Press release contact lists, distribution and follow-up
Must be a college/university student willing to work a minimum of 10 hours per week. Must have an academic background in the area in which you are applying. If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
Position available immediately. Job Type: Internship. Academic credit available.
Job Type: Internship, 100% remote