Front End Developer Intern
McFadden/Gavender, Inc., a national full-service advertising agency, is adding a university intern to its digital team. Applicants for this internship must have experience with digital marketing.
Due to COVID 19, all McFadden/Gavender employees are temporarily working remotely. The successful candidate will need to have the equipment required to teleconference with other employees and with clients.
The ideal candidate must be experienced with developing responsive websites, developing web pages based on wireframes, and troubleshooting dynamic websites. You will work in a team environment, work from your home office, and must be available for our daily GOTO meetings.
- Knowledge of responsive web development
- Ability to write clean code using HTML5 and CSS3/Scss
- Basic Knowledge of PHP7
- Good understanding of web standards and common practices
- Experience working with a CMS, specifically WordPress
- Basic SEO understanding
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
Not required, but desirable skills:
- Knowledge of design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop/Figma/Sketch
- Knowledge of Foundation/Bootstrap 4 frameworks
- Version control tools, such as GitHub
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords
Must be a college/university student willing to work a minimum of 10 hours per week. Must have an academic background in the area in which you are applying. If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.
Position available immediately. Job Type: Internship. Academic credit available.