This position requires a proven background in advertising, marketing or media. The position is responsible for managing and tracking jobs in the advertising agency from beginning to end.
Proven ability to oversee detailed elements of multiple clients’ jobs in advertising, marketing, PR, digital, social, media venues. Requires superior multi-tasking. Must be able to maintain very detailed job starts and possess the ability to follow through all elements of client’s requests/jobs until completed. Must know Basecamp or other tracking programs.
- Must be very organized and be able to work as part of a team
- Superior note-taking abilities and ability to turn those notes into actionable items
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills a must
- Must possess excellent work ethics and standards
- Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while being super detailed
- Must be courteous and patient
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office and related software
The fast pace and attention to detail that this job demands cannot be emphasized enough.
The ideal candidate must be able to keep the very fast pace with flawless implementation and flawless ability to follow up on multiple advertising jobs on very tight deadlines. You will work with a team.
Correct grammar and superior writing skills are a must. The job requires interaction with others in the agency, i.e. artists, media, PR, social, digital, and more who are working on tasks from clients.
You must work in the office, full-time, working 40 hours weekly to fulfill client needs.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
Must have 3 years’ experience in advertising, media, or ad agency.
You will be asked to spend one full day at the agency as part of the interview process.
Competitive salary and generous benefits. Very good potential for job growth.